Our field trip to see FRINDLE at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts is TOMORROW! (Tuesday, 4/16).
We will be leaving promptly first thing tomorrow morning, so PLEASE make sure your child is at school on time.
We can't wait to see what is in store for us at this exciting event! Our class LOVED the book (and Mrs. Petlak cried reading the end), so we can only imagine how great the play will be!
REMEMBER to WEAR BLUE!
To make keeping track of our entire class much easier, we voted for everyone to WEAR BLUE tomorrow to our field trip. This will help us stick together as Mission #125!
- Welcome Aboard Mission #125
- Space Log (BLOG)
- Meet the Astro-Cadets
- Satellite Learning Station (HOMEWORK)
- Community Project
- Mission Control
- Space Center Regulations
- Shuttle Navigation
- Shuttle Schedule
- Space Cadet Scrapbook
- Galaxy Hot Spots
- Scholastic Book Orders
- Mission #125 Daily Blogger
- In-Flight Missions (Independent Assignments)
- Martian Math (Math Groups)
- Our Fan-TACHE-Tic Valentine's Day Party